The global offensive of corrupting morals and destroying values
- 1948. An American insect scientist publishes a report on the sexuality of American men.
o Sold in millions of copies worldwide.
o The new science called sexology will be based on this report.
o Alfred Kinsey, a homosexual maniac and liar, manipulated hundreds of people and raped dozens of children to provide a false report designed to trivialize and then promote the most deviant sexual behaviors.
o The sexual revolution was born. It will upset and overthrow all values.
– On March 20, 1969, Dr. Richard Day, a personality well introduced to globalist circles and a member of the Planned Parenthood Association, gave a lecture to a group of American pediatricians to introduce them to the globalist project.
o „We will restrict the world population, limit births, separate sexual activities and reproduction, prepare for euthanasia, introduce new diseases, eliminate old religions for the benefit of a new one, promote homosexuality.”
o „now, everything is in place, and now, no one can stop us. »
– On December 2, 1978, the North American Association of Men in Love with Children, in English Nambla, was founded in Boston.
o The members of Nambla paid a heartfelt tribute to their master l: Alfred Kinsey.
oNambla is what is called an association for the promotion of pedophilia.
– On 20 November 1989 most States signed the Convention on the Rights of the Child. Wonderful progress? Or an opening the gates of hell.
o Parents are defined as intended to provide the child with appropriate advice in the exercise of his or her rights:
– This is the end of parental authority,
– it’s monstrous;
o States Parties recognize the right of every child to a standard of living adequate for his or her physical, mental, spiritual, moral and social development.
It is under this law that England, Norway, Germany, Sweden, Italy and increasingly France, take children away from their parents and place them in foster care.
A scandal in Italy has just shown that children are being placed in the care of LGBT families and subjected to rape.
– On May 17, 1990, the World Health Organization, WHO removed homosexuality from the list of mental illnesses.
o The decision, welcomed by all gay activist associations, was taken on political grounds and without any medical arguments.
– On 9 November 2006 in Yogyakarta (Indonesia), a meeting of 26 „brilliant human rights experts” drafts the Yogyakarta Principles:
o International law must be applied to all matters relating to sexual orientation and gender identity.
- This is the validation of gender theory at the international level: you can choose your sex.
- „Many states and societies impose gender and sexual orientation norms on individuals through customs, laws and violence, and seek to control how these individuals experience their personal relationships and identify themselves.
o We will fight globally against those who do not recognize gender.”
It is a question of validating the so-called transsexuality.
These costly transactions will be done at the taxpayer’s expense.
o These irreversible operations will be granted to children whose age is not specified.
o All prejudices and customary practices against these rights must be eliminated.
o The new standards should become binding on States.
– On 1 October 2008, the UN adopted the Sexual and Reproductive Rights Declaration.
o Enjoyment is a right.
o Sexuality must be separated from reproduction and reproduction from sexuality.
o There is no minimum age requirement for these rights: children are concerned.
– May 17, 2010, the French Ministries of Foreign Affairs, Health and Sports want to remove trans identity from mental illnesses: wanting to change sex is now NORMAL.
– October 1, 2011, the ”Institut national de prévention et d’éducation pour la santé” (INPES), an agency of the French Ministry of Health, is releasing a document promoting lesbianism with abominably explicit photos and drawings.
o Title of the booklet: Falling off the panties.
o Claim the right to marry between women.
– On January 1st 2012, the French Ministry of Education and Research published a brochure: „Homophobia lesbophobia, biphobia, transphobia, knowledge and reaction”: the government must fight against the „phobias” of those who oppose deviances.
o Defines sexuality as the search for excitement and pleasure.
o 17 pages to make normal people feel guilty and victimize deviants.
– On 31 October 2012, Prime Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault launched a „Government Action Programme against violence and discrimination on the grounds of sexual orientation or gender identity”.
o The fight against homophobia must become a policy in its own right for the State.
o School-based interventions are needed.
o Implementation and promotion of an „Azure Line”, catalogue of all available perversions.
– On 4 January 2013, the Minister of Education said that the Fight against Homophobia is a national priority: he also promotes the Azure Line.
– On May 17, 2013, after months and months of demonstrations mobilizing millions of people and petitions from hundreds of thousands of signatures against it, the French Parliament passed the so-called „Marriage for All” law, which recognizes as legitimate marriage the union of two people of the same sex.
– On 13 June 2016, the High Council for Equality promoted sexuality education in schools, a real catalogue of all sexual practices for school children.
– In January 2018, UNESCO published its recommendations on sex education.
o In 139 pages, UNESCO places great emphasis on respect for sexual orientation, the rejection of stereotypes and the right to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh,
o While French is the official language of the UN and Audrey Azoulay, Director General of UNESCO, is French, the text is only available in English: the French have no right to know.
o Comprehensive sex education begins at the age of 5 at the school, which will teach homosexuality in the large Kindergarten section.
o From the age of five, we will learn to define our gender: a child will not be sure to be a boy or a girl when he or she leaves school…
o Signs of pregnancy will be taught from the age of 9.
o Masturbation will be promoted from the lower grades, as long as it is done „in private”.
o Respect for different families will be taught: homosexuals, among dozens of other criminal aberrations.
– On November 30, 2018, in the midst of a wave of yellow vests, the French Parliament voted to ban spanking.
o Parents no longer have the right of correction or authority.
o The only way to enforce the law: denunciation, family coping, child removal.
o The Scandinavian countries and Germany are far ahead of the curve on this point and parents live in terror.
– In August 2019, a controversy broke out in football stadiums where several matches were interrupted due to „homophobic” banners.
o Hundreds of thousands of football fans will soon be banned from laughing. They take revenge by ridiculing the politicians who teach them a lesson.
o Authorities are pulling dangerously on the rope.
-At the same time, on September 1st in Strasbourg, young people film two completely naked men making sodomy in the city center on a wide avenue and under a street lamp.
What else is there now?
It is time to restore the simple notions of decency and modesty.