Introduction to NOOMAHIA. Lecture 3. Logos of Indo-european civilization
1. Existential space and its classes. Big and small existential spaces. The linguistic factor. Language as house of being.
2. Biggest existential space. Indo-European space. The Indo-European Dasein. The borders.
3. What is Turan? Iran and Turan in Firdowsi. Ancient name Avesta. Indo-European nomadic people and indo-european sedentary people.
4. The indo-european motherland. Craddle of Indo-europeans. Turan and Eurasia. Mary Gymbutas kurgan theory. Oswald Spengler three civilizations Atlantic, Kushitic and Turanian.
5. The structure of Indo-European Logos. Patriarchy. The theory of George Dumezil. Three functions.
• priests Apollo
• warriors Apollo/ Dionysus
• simple pastoralists Apollo/Dionysus – more material.
6. The Indo-European ideology is based on three functions. All the myths, tales, the historicals, political institutions, religions, rites are based on the tri-functional logic.
7. Pure verticality. The Father is transcendent. The Son is immanent. There is no antagonism between them.
8. Indo-European world is nomadic. But there is the center that is eternal. The sacred motherland.
9. Symbol of sun – circle, wheel. Solar wheel. Chariot.
10. Plato – “Timy” three world: paradigms, images and khora – matter. Three species. “Republic”: Priests – philosophers, Guardians, auxiliaries, assistants – warriors and producers. “Pheadrus”: the soul has three principles black horse (epithymia ) white horse (thymos) and charioteer (kybernautos).
11. Triade is in all Indo-European peoples – hittites, germans, celts, greeks, Thracians, latins, slavs, balts, Iranians, Indians, illirians, Armenians and so on.
12. But the problem is that the third function is represented by sedentary peasants, farmers. They were integrated into the Indo-European societies long ago. Sо they became the third function with the pastoralists.
Here the Earth manifests Herself. Dionysus is now the grain, the vine grape.
Geopolitica.ru is a platform for continuous monitoring of the geopolitical situation in the world, based on the application of methods of classical and postclassical geopolitics. The portal follows the line of the Eurasian approach. The analytical group cooperates closely with the International Eurasian Movement, as well as the Center for Geopolitical Expertises, the Center for Conservative Studies and some ex-members of Katehon think tank.