Heidegger distinguishes the Untergang from those who realize themselves in it and see it for what it truly is – the Untergang.
The title of Noomakhia, which literally means “war of the mind” (Noomachy)  – and which can also be conceived of as “war within the mind”, “war of minds”, or even “war against the mind” – is intended to emphasize the conflictual nature of logoi structures as well as the multiplicity of noetic fields in each of which surprises, conflicts, aporias, struggles, contradictions, and opposition lie in wait for us.
1. Existential space and its classes. Big and small existential spaces. The linguistic factor. Language as house of being.
2. Biggest existential space. Indo-European space. The Indo-European Dasein. The borders.
3. What is Turan? Iran and Turan in Firdowsi. Ancient name Avesta. Indo-European nomadic people and indo-european sedentary people.
4. The indo-european motherland. Craddle of Indo-europeans. Turan and Eurasia. Mary Gymbutas kurgan theory. Oswald Spengler three civilizations Atlantic, Kushitic and Turanian.
1. Geosophy is the field of application of Noology (the Noomahia principle) to the study of cultures, peoples and civilizations. Its is deepest level of ethnosociology.
2. The basic idea of geosophy is that there are different organization of the balance of three Logos that defines the identity of concrete human society. Apollonian culture, Cybelean culture and so on.